Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye blogger...

Okay, so the only real reason I started the blog thingy was so that I could share pictures with friends and family. But for some reason, Hello isn't working with the new blogger, and uploading photos has become a real drag...and, flickr and picasa work together quite surprisingly well. So, in the interest of all involved (but mostly me and my copious amounts of spare time), I'll be posting pictures mainly to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnandsylviachoi/
(go check it out, pics are already up)

This blog might be updated every now and then...who knows...

1 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

yep, I have been having to post my photos to flickr and then just adding them to my blog manually... well, if the blog goes bty the way side..I understand! I am will just have to add your flickr photostream to my RSS reader, heh!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home