Saturday, December 30, 2006

Merry Christmas (from Chicago)

Well, it was another fun Christmas season. We went to Chicago to visit Sylvia's parents...and her cousin Jaewoo, who's in the states a little while before heading to Toronto to study some English. Big props to Sylvia's sister Cecilia who hooked us up with a ton of baby clothes, and my sister Naomi who gave us the gift that keeps on giving.

Baby Choi update - the last time we saw the doctor (about three weeks ago), he was a little surprised that Sylvia hadn't felt the baby moving/kicking yet. So he says "I guarantee you will feel the baby before your next appointment" (Jan 7th). So about five days ago, Sylvia felt the baby moving around, kicking, punching, twisting. And try as I might, I was always a little too late to put my hand on the right spot. Shoot, even Sylvia's mom felt it before I did. But last night, after about 10hours of re-arranging our apartment...victory! Honestly, it felt like a little gas bubble, but it was amazing to know that my baby princess is somewhere inside, kicking the daylights out of mommy's uterus.

Pictures coming soon....if i can figure out what is wrong with hello...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home