Saturday, December 09, 2006

Whew...

Been sick for about three weeks now...sleeping way too much, lots of phlegm, all the good stuff. Anyhow, today was a decent day - didn't have to sleep, headaches went away, not much congestion. So hopefully, this will be the turn. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

Earlier in the day, Sylvia and I went to the jungle. Got some flank steak, only 4.99 per lb. They also had some beautiful mahi mahi; but after we got home, we find out that it was on the list of fish that pregnant women should avoid.....So....
I had the mahi mahi topped with a herb-butter/white wine sauce; Sylvia had some chicken breast with the same sauce. Sides - spaghetti squash; steamed asparagus; steamed broccoli (sp?); sauteed red and green peppers....yummmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

Dude that sounds so good, Tiffany and I ate steak tonight! Glad your feeling better, heh

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home